A composition

Sunday, January 30

I just came across this old 'note' of mine. I think I wrote this somewhere in the spring of the past year, 2010, inspired by "North & South" by Elizabeth Gaskell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Thinking about a composition.

Tonight, I wish to compose a piece and give the credits to you. Thinking about this piece, I don't know whether poetry or prose would suit your being, your characteristics, more. Which one of them would do justice to your almost-perfectness? Which one would you like more? I wonder. I'd love to ask you, I'd love to know.

But let this guessing-game for what it is now. As it is now. As it always will be.

Talking about the piece, would you like me to describe your elegant appearance? or your dazzling hazel eyes? or just your funny and comforting smile?

It makes me forget all the worries of my sober and dreadful world, gazing into your shiny accountenance at these moments. And I seem to lose hold of myself for a sweet moment, only to find myself shrugging this fierce source of gravity off of me, too soon to reach the climax of enjoyment.

It's all appearances; you can't and will never really guess what's down in there.

You want me to put it easier for you?
Well, just forget about that piece. I want a piece of you. A piece of your heart.

Though I guess I'm asking too much.. For I have only given you all of my heart. And that is all I have to offer.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Funny how fast things change in this life! Although I'm not talking about deep emotions.

But I really had to laugh about this one.. fortunately.

0 reacties: